A Little Bite of History
It was in 1951 that 10th generation members of the Putnam family converted an old shoe factory building on their property into a spotless candy kitchen on busy Route One, midway between Boston and Newburyport. From a modest beginning, we have grown to a staff of over 30. Putnam Pantry has won national recognition as one of the outstanding candy stores in the country. Our candy is mailed all over the world.